Hello World! This is a remote position, but we are only able to accept candidates from the Americas at this time. We are looking to expand globally in the near future.
Viafoura partners with over 600 media brands to engage, convert and monetize their digital audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions — including real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools and AI-powered moderation — Viafoura helps companies create active, civil and loyal online communities. Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
At Viafoura we deal with traffic levels on par with the likes of Twitter, Reddit, and TikTok. In the past year we've seen our products grow immensely, resulting in some staggering stats month-over-month:
- 500+ million (and counting!) unique users interact with our tools
- Those users visit over 2 billion pages across our network
Does that sound appealing? Then read on!
We’re looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. The ideal candidate is passionate about growing customer relationships, consulting on strategic roadmaps and is constantly on the hunt for innovation. You'll own your own book of business, be responsible for annual growth and retention strategies, and ultimately, be the funnel to challenge Viafoura growth through the Voice of the Customer. As a team, we thrive on collaborating on big wins and love individuals that can bring in a new flavor to challenge the "norm of things".
Our Customer Success team runs on 3 core pillars through which we inspire action; Curiosity, Growth & a 'One Team' Mindset. As such, we’re on the hunt for our next addition!
- 2-4 years experience in a Customer Success
- Be regarded as a trusted advisor by our customers, collaborating with and advising them on achieving their strategic goals and objectives
- Serve as the voice of the customer to provide feedback to our product, sales and marketing teams in order to improve and innovate our suite of products and services
- Maintain a high customer retention rate by helping customers grow and expand within our product portfolio
- Effectively manage multiple renewal and upsell opportunities at different stages of customer journey map
- Educate customers on how to maximize value by fully integrating and utilizing product solutions
- Be data driven and analyze customers’ usage and present insights on areas of improvement to increase value for customers
- Manage account progress, growth and renewals
- Delight our customers with white glove experience throughout the implementation and onboarding process
- Drive customer advocacy via referrals, case studies, reviews, and tailored advocacy programs
- 2-4 years of experience in Customer Success, Sales and/or Account Management Proven track record as a top performer, consistently achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to speak comfortably to executives and clearly articulate complex ideas
- Bachelor’s degree (business or technology-related field preferred)
- Detailed-oriented with strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to identify and measure client KPI’s/success metrics
- Maintain a collaborative, positive and winning mindset & thrive under pressure
- Technical aptitude and strong desire to learn every day
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional Development
- A highly supportive and collaborative Agile team culture
- Choice of technology: Mac, Linux, PC and Abacus (limited)
- A collaborative and open workspace
- Full remote work option