Viafoura partners with over 600 media brands to engage, convert and monetize their digital
audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions — including
real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools and AI-powered
moderation — Viafoura helps companies create active, civil and loyal online communities.
Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their
audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher
registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
500+ Million users globally will interact and see your work. Sounds appealing? Then read on!
We’re looking for a Customer Success Engineer with a Fullstack Developer background. The
ideal candidate has a combination of technical skills (to get into the code, make things work and
diagnose problems), people skills (to collaborate with the Client’s team and work through
issues), and project management skills (to enhance collaboration, onboarding and juggle
You’ll work closely with our Customer Experience Managers, Sales team, and Engineering team to
be the expert in what we do, set achievable expectations, and then exceed them.
- 3+ years of experience in development, professional services, technical support, and/or sales engineering
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS and/or Enterprise Software
- Understand API documentation and make manual API calls using Postman or similar tools, and manual testing methodology
- Work closely with a collaborative, agile development team
- Credibly and effectively communicate, present and influence at all levels of customer organizations
- Work with engineering to create tickets with sufficient details, set acceptance criteria and validate fixes with customers
- Develop a trusted partnership with key stakeholders and executive sponsors within customer organizations.
- Contribute to the Viafoura team with documentation, knowledge sharing and best practice development.
- Provide insightful suggestions for improvements and enhancements that can be executed by our product and development teams.
- Experience working with CSS in the context of large applications
- Ember.js, AngularJS, etc., Vue.js preferred
- Experience developing for desktop (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE11+)
- Previous experience working as a field-based CSM, SE, TAM
- Experience using RESTful APIs
Nice to haves:
- Experience with responsive web development for mobile devices
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.0 and AODA conformance criteria
- Experience with Java, PHP, Python, Node.js, or other server side languages
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks
- Industry experience in Digital Media is a plus
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional Development
- A highly supportive and collaborative Agile team culture
- Choice of technology: Mac, Linux, PC and Abacus (limited)
- A collaborative and open workspace
- Full remote work option