We are looking for a Data Analyst who will work with a cross-functional team of product, engineering, and customer success leaders to mine customer and end-user data, build customer journey insights, slice and dice user profiles, develop data dashboards and visualizations, and conduct analytical studies in order to help improve our products and drive better outcomes for our customers.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about behavioral data at scale, has a strong analytical and consultative mindset, a deep understanding of databases, visualization, and statistical modeling techniques, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This role will drive high impact to the company through manipulating billions of data events and records.
Viafoura partners with over 600 global media brands, helping them to engage, convert and monetize their digital audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions — including real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools, and AI-powered moderation — Viafoura helps companies create active, civil, and loyal online communities reaching 500 million users every month, and generating massive scale real-time data.
Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
- Formulate and lead guided, multifaceted analytic studies against large volumes of data
- Interprets and analyzes data using exploratory mathematic and statistical techniques based on the scientific methods
- Take ownership of end to end data analysis, reporting, and insights
- Identify high potential but underexposed product and feature opportunities
- Work with data partners (CDPs, DMPs, ad tech) to help develop integrated products
- Works closely with engineering and product teams to develop a strategy for long term data products
- Identify data gaps and present solutions through collaboration with engineering and product owners
- Implement the strategies and set up A/B test experiments to support best practices
- Degree in Computer Science or Statistics or Analytics preferred
- Strong critical thinking and analytic skill
- Experience taking ownership of end to end analytical products
- Proficient and hands on with SQL and Python
- Strong business acumen and big picture thinker with a genuine curiosity for cutting edge technology
- Prefer to have AWS experience and experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Quicksight, Metabase and etc.
- Personal accountability with self-motivation
- Fast turnaround with high willingness to learn and take challenges and not afraid of getting hands dirty