We are looking for a Senior Digital Implementation Analyst who will work with a cross-functional team of product, engineering, and customer success leaders to oversee and build our digital and web implementation platform for data tagging and tracking in order to help improve our products and drive better outcomes for our customers.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about behavioral data at scale, has a strong analytical and consultative mindset, a deep understanding of tag management and modern analytics implementation technologies, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This role will drive high impact to the company through manipulating billions of data events and records.
Viafoura partners with over 600 global media brands, helping them to engage, convert and monetize their digital audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions — including real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools, and AI-powered moderation — Viafoura helps companies create active, civil, and loyal online communities reaching 500 million users every month, and generating massive scale real-time data.
Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
- Own all of our data tagging and tracking initiatives and create high quality data from there
- Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
- Works closely with engineering and product teams to scope and establish a web analytics implementation for new and existing initiatives (from concept to execution of tracking features)
- Document and manage tagging demand and development communication through JIRA and Confluence
- Work with engineer team to feed the tagged and tracked data into the real time data pipeline
- Work with data partners (CDPs, DMPs, ad tech) to help develop integrated products
- Identify data gaps and present solutions through collaboration with engineering and product owners
- Implement the strategies and set up A/B test experiments to support best practices
- 3~5 years of experience in digital product analytics or related field
- Experience with analytics implementations platforms, e.g. Snowplow, Tag Management Systems like Adobe Launch/DTM, or Google Tag Manager
- Exposure to web diagnostic tools like Charles proxy, HTTP, Omnibug, or any other browser-based extensions
- Experience with consumer real time data pipelines, preferably deployed in AWS
- Strong critical thinking and analytic skill
- Proficient and hands on with SQL and Python preferred
- Strong business acumen and big picture thinker with a genuine curiosity for cutting edge technology
- Personal accountability with self-motivation
- Fast turnaround with high willingness to learn and take challenges and not afraid of getting hands dirty