Hello World! This is a remote position, but we are only able to accept candidates from the Americas at this time. We are looking to expand globally in the near future.
Viafoura partners with over 600 media brands to engage, convert and monetize their digital audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions — including real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools and AI-powered moderation — Viafoura helps companies create active, civil and loyal online communities. Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
500+ Million users globally will interact and see your work. Sounds appealing? Then read on!
We are looking for a QA Engineer who is passionate about automation, continuous improvement and agile development. Our engineering team is looking to use the latest technologies to build out our product solution so there are plenty of opportunities to think outside the box when it comes to automation solutions, but you also need to be willing to get your hands dirty in order to meet deadlines. You should monitor all stages of development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. We’re looking for a person to enable our developers to take ownership of the quality of their code.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance role
- Work closely with a collaborative, agile team.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Create test plans that have a good balance of automation and manual testing
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track defects
- Debug product issues as well as infrastructure issues
- Exceptional understanding of QA methodologies, best practices and terminology
- Proven experience with QA Automation software implementation
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience using RDBMS, RESTful, APIs, and Github
- Experience using Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux
Nice to have:
- Experience with Selenium and RestAssured
- Knowledge of SQL and related scripting
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.1 and AODA conformance criteria
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional Development
- A highly supportive and collaborative Agile team culture
- Choice of technology: Mac, Linux, PC
- Full remote work option