Hello World! This is a remote position, but we are only able to accept candidates from the Americas at this time. We are looking to expand globally in the near future.
Viafoura partners with over 600 media brands to engage, convert and monetize their digital audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions — including real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools and AI-powered moderation — Viafoura helps companies create active, civil and loyal online communities. Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
At Viafoura we deal with traffic levels on par with the likes of Twitter, Reddit, and TikTok. In the past year we've seen our products grow immensely, resulting in some staggering stats month-over-month:
- 500+ million (and counting!) unique users interact with our tools
- Those users visit over 2 billion pages across our network
Does that sound appealing? Then read on!
We’re looking for a SaaS, tech, and B2B experienced Demand Generation Manager to help drive demand (leads) and accelerate pipeline. This will include working with email, paid search, display, and other paid/unpaid channels. This role will work closely with the Product Marketing, Events, and Content teams to effectively generate the right leads and support the prospect's buying journey.
- 5+ years experience in Demand Generation
- Develop and execute short and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline - meeting campaign and quarterly MQL, SQL, revenue, and pipeline targets
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels leveraging the content team and product marketing
- Constantly monitor and optimize campaigns and channels
- Manage spends across paid and unpaid channels
- Become intimately familiar with our ideal buyers and craft personalized campaigns to attract new users based on their needs
- Work with other marketing team members to promote and leverage events, webinars, etc.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and LinkedIn,
- Experience marketing to a technical audience
- Data and results-driven mindset
- Strong program/project/campaign management and execution experience
- A proven ability to manage multiple go-to-market initiatives, resulting in pipeline creation and sales
- In-depth knowledge of marketing trends, execution and measurement
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently and remotely effectively
- Positive, open minded attitude
- Continual learner, curiosity, and intelligence
- Scientific, experimental, iterative approach to problem solving
- Diplomatic, cross-team communication skills
- Optimism, drive, and need to always get better
Nice to haves:
- LinkedIn Navigator
- Google Analytics
- Sales Loft
- ABM experience
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional Development
- A highly supportive and collaborative Agile team culture
- Choice of technology: Mac, Linux, PC and Abacus (limited)
- A collaborative and open workspace