Hello World! This is a remote position, but we are only able to accept candidates from the Americas at this time. We are looking to expand globally in the near future.
Viafoura partners with over 600 media brands to engage, convert and monetize their digital audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions — including real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools and AI-powered moderation — Viafoura helps companies create active, civil and loyal online communities. Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
At Viafoura we deal with traffic levels on par with the likes of Twitter, Reddit, and TikTok. In the past year we've seen our products grow immensely, resulting in some staggering stats month-over-month:
- 500+ million (and counting!) unique users interact with our tools
- Those users visit over 2 billion pages across our network
Does that sound appealing? Then read on!
We’re looking for a SaaS, tech, and B2B experienced Events Manager to help drive demand and accelerate pipeline. This role will include administering all phases of the events function and will work closely with sales and rest of the marketing team members to effectively generate the right leads and support the prospect's buying journey.
- 3-5+ years of event management experience
- Conceptualize, design, and create high-profile external events that portray the organization in a positive light to media, prospective accounts and other key stakeholders.
- Events include, but are not limited to, in-person, virtual (including webinars), internal (corporate functions) and external (prospect, customer, interviews, etc.).
- Build a short- and long-term plan for events including recommendations for strategic approach, policies, and budget,
- Evaluate each event to ensure business can be properly serviced and has a positive ROI (and will meet agreed to metrics)
- Produce detailed project plans for events where necessary, e.g., timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing, and budgets
- Manage communications and promotional materials for events
- Coordinate pre and post event staff briefings
- Liaising with marketing and sales colleagues to promote the event
- Performing post-event evaluation; including data entry and analysis, and producing reports for event stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge managing vendors and partnering with internal business cohorts in supporting events
- Experience leading diverse events, from small or medium-sized venues to large celebrations - whether internal or at external venues
- Demonstrated awareness of event production best practices and trends, as well as experience implementing creative digital event features
- Strong attention-to-detail, self-directed initiative, resourcefulness and drive for innovation
- Experience with solutions such as Eventbrite,
- Exceptional time, resource management, and organizational skills
- Operational project management skills and experience creating work plans, meeting agendas and other collaboration tools
- Positive, open minded attitude
- Continual learner, curiosity, and intelligence
- Scientific, experimental, iterative approach to problem solving
- Diplomatic, cross-team communication skills
- Optimism, drive, and need to always get better
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Podcasts
- Hubspot familiarity
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional Development
- A highly supportive and collaborative Agile team culture
- Choice of technology: Mac, Linux, PC and Abacus (limited)
- A collaborative and open workspace