Hello World! This is a remote position, but we are only able to accept candidates from the Americas at this time. We are looking to expand globally in the near future.
Viafoura partners with over 600 media brands to engage, convert and monetize their digital audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions — including real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools and AI-powered moderation — Viafoura helps companies create active, civil and loyal online communities. Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
At Viafoura we deal with traffic levels on par with the likes of Twitter, Reddit, and TikTok. In the past year we've seen our products grow immensely, resulting in some staggering stats month-over-month:
- 500+ million (and counting!) unique users interact with our tools
- Those users visit over 2 billion pages across our network
Does that sound appealing? Then read on!
We define marketing operations as the end-to-end optimization and governance of marketing processes at Viafoura. This exciting role ensures that our technology and automation are integrated and deployed effectively, data is tracked properly, reports are used and insights applied, budgets are tracked, planning is actionable, and communication routines are smooth. Marketing operations is what keeps our marketing effort together, lays the foundation of marketing success, and enables us to scale!
- 5+ years experience in Marketing Operations
This role will work to create processes that ensure best practices in multi-channel, global marketing campaign development are implemented with respect to marketing automation and reporting insight in the B2B channel. Specifically:
- Implement reliable reporting, tracking, and multi-touch attribution across all offerings and markets
- Work with our demand generation team to develop robust lead scoring and decay models
- Manage all Hubspot operations, (provide governance, process, and consultation to enable other marketers to efficiently use the platform)
- Manage Hubspot to Salesforce integration
- Ensure data hygiene and integrity with processes
- Develop reporting and review insights with marketing team members
- Work closely with our revenue team members to ensure they have accurate data and a clear view of the marketing funnel
This job requires an organized and pragmatic approach with the ability to solve complicated problems.
- Strong working knowledge and operational functionality of the following tools:
- Google Analytics
- Marketing automation function and requirements (such as relevant legislation, best practices, technical configuration of tools)
- Ability to translate business process needs into system/data possible solutions
- Familiarity with KPI reporting, Lead Scoring models, Marketing specific data analysis/reporting and other BI reporting needs as required
- Familiarity with design, creation, implementation, and maintenance of the various tools marketing requires for all lead generations channels
- Advanced understanding of data analytics, reporting/dashboard construction
- Experience working with integrated, cross platform tech stacks
- Positive, open minded attitude
- Continual learner, curiosity, and intelligence
- Scientific, experimental, iterative approach to problem solving
- Diplomatic, cross-team communication skills
- Optimism, drive, and need to always get better
Nice to haves:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Professional Development
- A highly supportive and collaborative Agile team culture
- Choice of technology: Mac, Linux, PC and Abacus (limited)
- A collaborative and open workspace