Viafoura partners with over 600 media brands to engage, convert and monetize their digital audiences. With best-in-class engagement and content moderation solutions — including real-time conversations, live blogs, community chat, personalization tools and AI-powered moderation — Viafoura helps companies create active, civil and loyal online communities. Advanced data analytics also offer customers access to unique and valuable insights into their audience's behaviors and preferences. As a result, the Viafoura solution drives higher registrations and subscriptions as well as better-targeted content and advertising.
Reporting to the VP of Product, the Technical Ad Operations Manager is responsible for the technical management of our ad integrations, partnerships, and technologies. With a deep understanding of the ad tech industry, ad servers, data platforms and ad tags you will ensure that we deliver highly performant and revenue optimized advertising. You will help our customers implement our ad solutions in order to maximize revenue and you will assist our customers’ developers with implementation and ensure our ad integration documentation and best practices are comprehensive and clear. You will stay ahead of the changes in the digital advertising industry. Success in this role means ensuring that every ad impression and interaction generated by our 580 million unique visitors across our network maximizes revenue yield, and that our customers have a smooth and rapid ad integration experience.
- Manage our technical ad integrations with our ad partners to ensure maximum revenue opportunities while ensuring high performance and viewability targets
- Assist our customers with implementation of our ad integrations, either using their own ad server and demand sources, or using our integrated ad networks.
- Monitor and develop methods to increase overall yield from existing ad inventory, and work with the product team to develop new revenue opportunities through advertising.
- Provide technical expertise and support for our engineering team as part of our product development cycles.
- Provide executive and company wide updates on primary advertising metrics
- Work closely with the data and customer success teams to leverage our proprietary user data to help to improve our customer advertising yield
- Create and maintain all ad integration documentation and best practices
- Monitor and QA existing ad integrations across our network and ensure that ads are running at optimal performance
- Develop testing plans and experimentation criteria to assess ad yield optimization opportunities
- 3+ years of experience in a technical ad operations role within a SaaS company, or in a media or ad tech organization
- Passionate about digital marketing and new technologies in the ad technology space
- Ability to manage multiple partnerships and provide technical support to both customers, partners and internal teams on technical integration.
- Good communication skills and ability to present data insights in a clear way
- Advanced knowledge of ad-platforms, their dashboards, various integration issues
- Knowledge of advertising and consent considerations in webview and AMP integration scenarios
- Deep understanding of consent management, privacy regulations
- Take initiative to drive towards ad objectives
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks in a remote work environment